Seven new faculty join Department of Pharmacy Practice
- Dr. Zack Bulman, Assistant Professor, joined the department on August 16th. He received his PharmD from the University of Buffalo and completed a NIH Funded Fellowship in Infectious Diseases Pharmacology at the University of Buffalo. In addition, he was a Clinical and Translational Research Fellow at the VA Western New York Healthcare System.
- Dr. Alyssa Christensen, Clinical Assistant Professor, joined the Rockford campus and will be providing services in ID Stewardship at OSF St. Anthony. She received her PharmD from Rosalind Franklin and completed a PGY1 at Legacy Health in Oregon and a PGY2 in Infectious Diseases/Antimicrobial Stewardship at Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
- Dr. Stephanie Flowers, Assistant Professor, joined the Department from the University of Michigan where she was a Postdoctoral Research Scientist. She completed her PharmD at USC and her PhD at University of Tennessee.
- Dr. Laura Koppen, Clinical Assistant Professor, joined the department on 8/1 in the Drug Information Group. She received her PharmD from Midwestern University and completed a PGY1 at Parkview Health in Fort Wayne and a PGY2 in Drug Information at UIC.
- Dr. Alicia Lichvar, Clinical Assistant Professor, joined the department on the Solid Organ Transplant team on 8/7. She received her PharmD from the University of Pittsburgh, MS in Clinical and Translational Research from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, completed a PGY1 and PGY2 in Solid Organ Transplant at UPMC Presbyterian and a Fellowship in Solid Organ Transplantation Research at the University of Cincinnati.
- Dr. Sarah Michienzi, Visiting Clinical Assistant Professor, joined the department on August 16th. She will be providing clinical services in HIV. She received her PharmD from Wayne State and completed a PGY1 at St. Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital in Michigan and a PGY2 and PGY3 in HIV at UIC.
- Dr. Eric Wenzler, Assistant Professor, has joined the Department after completing his ID Fellowship at UIC. He received his PharmD from Ohio Northern and completed a PGY1 and PGY2 in Infectious Diseases at Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
Welcome to all!