Your browser is unsupported
We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
The Department of Biopharmaceutical Sciences has two outstanding, comprehensive and rigorous graduate programs: PhD in Biopharmaceutical Sciences, and two Master's programs: MS in Forensic Science and MS in Forensic Toxicology
The Doctoral program in Biopharmaceutical Sciences offers specializations in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology and Pharmacogenomics.
Research areas include:
- molecular and cellular pharmacology
- advanced lipid- and polymer-based drug delivery/nanomedicines
- cancer pharmacology and genomics
- environmental toxicology
Our graduates go on to leadership positions in academia, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, government and others.
The Masters program in Forensic Science emphasizes Criminalistics:
- controlled substance identification
- trace and materials analysis/composition
- forensic biology and DNA analysis
- pattern evidence analysis and comparison
- fingerprints, toolmarks and firearms & questioned documents
Graduates are prepared for positions in federal, state and municipal forensic laboratories.
Program is fully accredited by the Forensic Science Education Programs Accreditation Commision (FEPAC)
The Masters program in Forensic Toxicology: NEW!!
- human and Animal toxicology
- drug testing
- environmental contamination testing
- forensic chemistry
Graduates are prepared for positions in crime, forensic and scientific laboratories.