Your browser is unsupported
We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
The RxPress is the bimonthly newsletter from the University of Illinois Hospital and Health Sciences System Pharmacy Department.
- CDC Guideline on Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain: Focus on Appropriate Opioid Selection
- Naloxone Rescue Kits
- Effectiveness of Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs (PDMP)
- Use of N-Acetylcysteine in the Management of Non-Acetaminophen Drug-Induced Liver Injury
- Recommendations for Non-Statin Cholestrol Lowering Therapies
- Redifining Sepsis
- Vitamin K supplementation in patients with cirrhosis
- Seizing opportunities to reduce risk for tranexamic acid-associated seizure
- Reducing waste of expensive drugs
- Key updated to Beers Criteria in 2015
- Demystifying Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA)
- Government actions to address the opioid epidemic