Your browser is unsupported
We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Associate Dean for Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity & Inclusion
Clinical Associate Professor, Pharmacy Systems, Outcomes and Policy
Associate Dean for Diversity & Director, Urban Health
Phone: (312) 996-3516
Fax: (312) 413-4119
- Crawford SY, Okorie-Awe C, Tawk RH, Pickard AS. "A cross sectional and longitudinal study of pharmacy student perceptions of readiness to serve diverse populations". American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education (in press). .
- Okorie-Awe C, Gaither CA, Crawford SY, Tieman J. "Perceptions of pharmacy students’ stress and stressors: a comparative analysis across two multi-campus universities". American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education (in press). .
- Awé C, Bauman J. "Theoretical and conceptual framework for a high school pathways to pharmacy program.". American journal of pharmaceutical education. 2010;74(8):149.
- Odaibo AB, Adewunmi CO, Olorunmola FO, Adewoyin FB, Olofintoye LK, Adewunmi TA, Adetula MO, Okorie-Awe C, Akinyemi F. "Preliminary studies on the prevalence and distribution of urinary schistosomiasis in Ondo State, Nigeria.". African journal of medicine and medical sciences. 2004;33(3):219-24.
- Awé C. "A patient empowerment model to prevent medication errors.". Journal of medical systems. 2003;27(6):503-17.