Your browser is unsupported
We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Katie J. Suda
Research Associate Professor, Pharmacy Systems, Outcomes and Policy
Center Affiliate, Center for Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomic Research
Phone: (312) 355-5148
Fax: (312) 996-2954
Dr. Katie Suda is a Research Health Scientist with the Center of Innovation for Complex Chronic Healthcare at the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and has a part-time appointment as a Research Associate Professor in the Department of Pharmacy Systems, Outcomes, and Policy. Dr. Suda received a Doctor of Pharmacy from Drake University in 1999 and a M.S. in epidemiology from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center. She completed a pharmacy practice residency at Baptist Memorial Health Care in Memphis, Tennessee and infectious diseases and outcomes research fellowship at UIC. Dr. Suda’s area of research is pharmacoepidemiology, especially in the area of antimicrobials, and dual use of VA and non-VA health care. Dr. Suda joined CPR in 2014.
- Schumock GT, Li EC, Suda K, Wiest MD, Stubbings J, Matusiak LM, Hunkler RJ, Vermeulen LC. "National trends in prescription drug expenditures and projections for 2015.". American journal of health-system pharmacy : AJHP : official journal of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists. 2015;72(9):717-36. doi:10.2146/ajhp140849.
- Touchette D, Doloresco F, Suda K, Perez A, Turner S, Tangonan MC, Hoffman JM. "Economic evaluations of clinical pharmacy services: 2006-2010.". Pharmacotherapy. 2014;34(8):771-93. doi:10.1002/phar.1414.
- Schumock GT, Li EC, Suda K, Matusiak LM, Hunkler RJ, Vermeulen LC, Hoffman JM. "National trends in prescription drug expenditures and projections for 2014.". American journal of health-system pharmacy : AJHP : official journal of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists. 2014;71(6):482-99. doi:10.2146/ajhp130767.
- Suda K, Regen SM, Lee TA, Easterling JL, Hunkler RJ, Danziger LH. "Outpatient influenza antiviral prescription trends with influenza-like illness in the USA, 2008-2010.". International journal of antimicrobial agents. 2014;43(3):279-83. doi:10.1016/j.ijantimicag.2013.10.025.
- Suda K, Hicks LA, Roberts RM, Hunkler RJ, Danziger LH. "A national evaluation of antibiotic expenditures by healthcare setting in the United States, 2009.". The Journal of antimicrobial chemotherapy. 2013;68(3):715-8. doi:10.1093/jac/dks445.
- Suda K, Garey KW, Danziger LH. "Treatment failures secondary to drug interactions with divalent cations and fluoroquinolone.". Pharmacy world & science : PWS. 2005;27(2):81-2.