Your browser is unsupported
We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Rebekah Hanson Anguiano
Clinical Assistant Professor, Pharmacy Practice
Clinical Pharmacist, Ambulatory Pharmacy Services
Phone: (312) 413-3720
- Jesse Brown Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Chicago IL, 2007
- PharmD, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL, 2006
- BS, Biology, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, Milwaukee, 2002
- American Society of Health System Pharmacists
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- Pulmonary Hypertension Association
Licenses and Certifications
- Board of Pharmacy Specialties, Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacy, 2012
- Board of Pharmacy Specialties, Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist, 2008
- Anguiano RH. "Specialty Pharmacy in Rheumatology". ACSAP 2016 Book 1 (Endocrinologic/Rheumatologic Care). ; 2016:
- Bhat S, Khamo NW, Abdou S, Anguiano RH, Stubbings J, Khiani V. "Pharmacists Role in Biologic Medication Therapy Management for Inflammatory Bowel Disease in a Health System Based Integrated Clinical Practice Mode". Am J Pharm Benefits. 2015;7(5):215-20.
- Anguiano RH. "Specialty pharmacy and the medication access dilemma". American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy. 2015;.
- Anguiano RH, , , , . "An integrated clinical and specialty pharmacy practice model for management of patients with multiple sclerosis. American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy". Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2014;15(71):463-9.
- Shetty A, Anguiano RH, Korsten P, Shawagfeh M, Arami S, Volkov S, Vila O, Swedler W, Shunaigat AN, Smadi S, Sawaqed R, D, Shahrara S, Sweiss N. "Tocilizumab in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and beyond". Drug Des Devel Ther. 2014;8:349-64.
- Anguiano RH. "Current and Emerging Therapies for Pulmonary". Hospital Pharmacy. 2013;48(supplement 4):S7-S14.
- Duarte JD, Anguiano RH, Machado R. "Pharmacologic treatments for pulmonary hypertension: exploring pharmacogenomics". Future Cardiology.. 2013;9(3):335-49.
- Anguiano RH, Gannon MJ, Khamo NW, Sodhi MS, Orr A, Stubbings J. "Improvement in safety monitoring of biologic response modifiers after the implementation of clinical care guidelines by a specialty pharmacy service". Journal of managed care pharmacy : JMCP. 2013;19(1):49-67.