Your browser is unsupported
We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Thomas TenHoeve, III
Associate Dean for Student Affairs, Student Affairs
Associate Dean for Student Affairs, College Leadership
Phone: (312) 996-7242
Fax: (312) 413-0106
- PhD, Economics, Iowa State University, Ames, IA, 1992
- BS, Magna cum laude, Mathematics, Hope College, Holland, MI, 1983
- National Associations of Advisors for the Health Professions
- American Pharmacists Association
- Pharmacy Advisory Panel Member, American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
Awards and Honors
- 2014, Alumni of the Year - Alcohol and Drug Abuse Education and Prevention, University of Utah School on Alcoholism and Other Drug Dependencies
- Wall AL, Aljets A, Ellis SC, Hansen DJ, Moore WM, Petrelli HM, Speedie MK, Tenhoeve T, Watchmaker C, Winnike JS, Wurth SD. "White Paper on Pharmacy Admissions: Developing a Diverse Work Force to Meet the Health-Care Needs of an Increasingly Diverse Society: Recommendations of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy Special Committee on Admissions.". American journal of pharmaceutical education. 2015;79(7):S7. doi:10.5688/ajpe797S7.
- TenHoeve T. "Pharmacy School Admissions: Know the Facts". The Advisor: The Journal for the National Association of Advisors for the Health Profession. 2009;29(4):13-14.
- Tenhoeve T, Parker JJ. "Diary of a PharmCAS Super-User (Part 3)". Academic Pharmacy Now. 2009;2(4):18.
- Tenhoeve T, Parker JJ. "Diary of a PharmCAS Super-User (Part 2)". Academic Pharmacy Now. 2009;2(3):16.
- Tenhoeve T, Parker JJ. "Diary of a PharmCAS Super-User (Part 1)". Academic Pharmacy Now. 2009;2(2):22.
- Piascik P, Bernard D, Madhavan S, Sorensen TD, Stoner SC, Tenhoeve T. "Gifts and corporate influence in doctor of pharmacy education.". American journal of pharmaceutical education. 2007;71(4):68.