Your browser is unsupported
We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
TALK (Teach, Assess, Learn, & Know) Center Resources
Provides faculty resources and support to develop teaching techniques, explore innovative teaching methods, evaluate student skills, design learning spaces, and use technology effectively.
TALK Center Room Reservations
Complete this form to reserve the Recording Studio or TALK Center Conference Room. Please review the description of each space before making a reservation. To reserve the Visiting Faculty Office, please e-mail Deanna Cowens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recording Studio (AOB B14G)
Reserve this studio space for recording, creating eLearning, and editing video to supplement your course materials.
Examples for what you can record:
- Demonstrations and examples of concepts
- Role-playing scenarios
- Short supplemental lectures
- Interviews of professionals, patients (with permission/HIPPA compliant), or others in the field
- Solving problems or how to use formulas
Conference Room (AOB B14E)
Reserve this room for the following functions:
- Practice teaching techniques in a low-stakes environment
- Host faculty peer-to-peer discussions about teaching and learning
- Test equipment and technology for classroom purposes
- Coordinate student and faculty meetings for feedback on teaching and learning
- Host international program connections
Check-out the following equipment to create and/or integrate instructional resources in your classroom. Contact email@example.com.
- Microsoft Surface
- USB Yeti Microphone
- Microsoft Webcamera
- Canon Videocamera
TALK Sandbox Lab
First come, first serve. Two computers are available to faculty at the front of the space for developing online course material, requesting Blackboard assistance, working in a quiet space, and testing new programs. Please feel free to come, explore, just work, and ask for assistance when needed. To make sure someone is available if you need help, make an appointment through firstname.lastname@example.org.