Your browser is unsupported
We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Who Is Right For The Program
Anyone interested in practicing pharmacy in a rural area is eligible to apply for admission into the RPHARM Program.
If you answer 'yes' to any of the following questions, you may be a good fit for the RPHARM program.
- Are you from a hometown of less than 25,000 people?
- Were you a member of 4-H or FFA?
- Are you interested in practicing pharmacy in a small town community?
RPHARM students come from a variety of backgrounds.
- Grew up on a family farm
- Lived in a small, rural community
- Experienced life in a rural community and decided it was the 'right fit' for them