Two Campuses: Chicago & Rockford
Map of Illinois Heading link
The UIC College of Pharmacy is made up of two campuses, Chicago and Rockford. Located 85 miles apart, they are connected by the latest distance learning technology and the desire to produce the next generation of pharmacy leaders.
Students on both campuses:
- receive the same education.
- perform amazing public service for their communities.
- choose from over 900 clinical rotation opportunities.
- have active student organizations
- have excellent research opportunities.
Rockford Campus Heading link
New facilities, cutting-edge technology, a diverse student body, and small class sizes characterize the College’s Rockford campus. The UIC Health Sciences Campus-Rockford provides interprofessional educational opportunities with the Colleges of Medicine and Nursing on a 20 acre tree-lined campus in a vibrant small city, Rockford, Illinois.