Your browser is unsupported
We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Student organizations are available at both the Chicago and Rockford campuses. Joining student organizations can provide you with a number of opportunities to grow as a student pharmacist outside of the classroom, such as:
- Getting to know fellow pharmacy students at the UIC and across the US;
- Gaining experience working with real patients while participating in health fairs, blood drives and other events;
- Giving back to the community;
- Building networks with professionals and alumni;
- Developing leadership skills.