Your browser is unsupported
We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
By The Numbers
Choosing a school is a hard decision. There is no magic formula for evaluating a college. There is no amount of data that will answer the basic question, "Is this place for me?"
And yet it makes perfect sense to seek out all available information on an investment with the size and importance of a college education. We understand, and we want to help.
So here is a look at UIC College of Pharmacy by the numbers.
During NIH Fiscal Year 2014, Pharmacy faculty and trainees garnered close to 100 awards totalling almost $20M. This ranks us #4 in NIH dollars awarded.
Doctor of Pharmacy Statistics
Class of 2015
- There were a total of 206 graduates in the Class of 2015.
- The average student in this class made the Dean’s List four out of eight terms!
- The on-time graduation rate was 95%.b The NAPLEX® pass rate for first-time takers (from 5/15-8/15) was 92%.
- Twenty-eight percent of the Class of 2015 earned a residency appointment!
- Our survey data show that of the 204 graduates that responded: One hundred forty nine (73%) applied for a position by May 2015 and 101 (50%) accepted an offer. Six out of 203 (3%) applied to another academic program after graduation. o 83% of graduates were accepted into those programs. Seventy-two percent of graduates agreed or strongly agreed their satisfaction with their post-graduation plans.