MS in comparative effectiveness actions
The Master of Science in Comparative Effectiveness Research is 100% online which makes it ideal for individuals already working in a pharmaceutical or medical product company, government agency, or in a health care provider organization.
- Fully-accredited and top-ranked college/program
- Internationally renowned faculty with research and field experience
- University top-ranked for online teaching programs
- No required campus visits
- 32 credit hour program
- Learn anytime, anywhere – 100% online
- Diverse student population
- Flexibility and ample course selection
- Progress at your own pace
After completing the program, graduates will be able to:
- Develop policy and patient-care relevant to comparative effectiveness and patient-centered outcomes research questions that, when answered, will address important gaps in knowledge and/or lead to improved individual and population-level health care decision-making.
- Recognize, design, conduct, and analyze CER studies that incorporate state-of-the-art methods, including both primary and secondary studies.
- Incorporate the stakeholder in conceptualization, design, and dissemination of CER.
- Apply CER studies in his/her work or practice site and to broader issues in health care such as health technology assessment and medical decision making
Who Should Apply
This master’s degree is ideal for people in:
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Government agencies
- Health care organizations
- Public health departments