- Application Deadline for BSPS Program: March 15
- Admission into the BSPS Program occurs during the fall semester only.
- To be considered for admission to the program, a minimum of 58 credit hours of college-level coursework is required (including the courses listed in the Pre-Pharmaceutical Sciences Requirements section of the BS in Pharmaceutical Sciences degree requirements).
- All courses must be a minimum of 3 semester hours or 4 quarter hours, with a grade of C or above.
- If you plan to transfer to UIC, Transferology® can help you determine which courses transfer to UIC and will fulfill the Pre-Pharmaceutical Sciences requirements.
- The following minimum GPAs must be met:
- 2.75/4.00 cumulative GPA (all coursework, including repeated courses)
- 2.50/4.00 science/math GPA (any science and math coursework, including repeated courses)
International applicants must have a minimum Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 80, with subscores of Reading 19, Listening 17, Speaking 20, and Writing 21 (Internet Based).
IELTS, PTE Academic, and TOEFL PBT tests are also accepted, and the minimum scores accepted are posted on the UIC Admissions website at: https://admissions.uic.edu/undergraduate/requirements-deadlines