Your browser is unsupported
We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Pre-Pharmacy Advising Appointments
Individual Pre-Pharmacy Advising Appointments
- a high school student who is interested in pursuing a career in pharmacy?
- a college student trying to figure out what courses you should take to fulfill the pre-pharmacy prerequisite courses?
- a person who has done college coursework in the past and wants to know how those credits might apply towards meeting the prerequisites?
- a current applicant who wants to make sure you have taken the correct courses to meet the prerequisites?
- a past applicant who didn't receive an admission offer and would like to have you materials reviewed?
Would you like an admissions advising appointment at our Chicago or Rockford campus? Click on one of the following links to schedule an appointment. If you have college coursework, please fax or email unofficial copies of transcripts from all institutions attended at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. (FAX: 312-413-0106 (Chicago) or 815-395-5749 (Rockford) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)